Saturday, March 22, 2008

JOURNAL#13




I have been here for around 2 months and I am still trying to figure out the way of living here. We have met each other for more than seven years. Time flies , we are going to experience another stage of our life which is totally different from being a student and maybe it is more difficult.I hope you can do the thing you like to do and don't be overwhelmed by the reality. I miss the time that we stay and hang out together and the things we have been

through. I feel ease to stay with you guys and just like one of you had ever said the relationship between us is like the string and kite. Even though we are not usually to contact each other at all, we still attach to each other. I know it's hard to meet the person who is similar to yourself and I am glad to meet you guys. cheer up!!!

No comments: