Friday, February 29, 2008

Journal#9

My favorite ride in the Magic mountain is the one named Tatsu. I like to take the ride that is thrill and excited. I feel that I am able to release the pressure when I scream a lot during the ride. I know it is kind of crazy. The reason why that the Tatsu is my favorite ride is because it is a little bit different from those traditional ride. you will be hanged by the machine when you tkae the ride. During the ride of Tatsu, you will fly at speeds in around over 62 mph through deep plunges and you will also have been through some huge spirals and sharp vertical dives that make you flying through the Park's mountainous terrain. The duration of the ride is 2 minutes which is quite long when campareing with others. And it is my favorite ride from the Magic mountain.

No comments: