Sunday, May 4, 2008

JOURNAL#19


The first idea that come into me when I think of my favorite activity during my leisure time is watching tv. For some people, they may think to watch tv is quite boring for them because they can't find the program they like or they think it is waste time to sit in front of tv for a whole day without doing anything. As for me, I like to watching tv not only because the tv program provide me with a lot of choices but also I can find some interesting and funny news. For those peoeple who like to travle they can obtain the information from the travel channel and able to know the great spot to visit and the good resort to stay without spending time searching for the place to go. I also like the food channel that provide some good shows to demonstrate how to serve a savory food even though I can't cook but I still like to watch this kind of show.ha Sometimes, I also watch some dramas and Grey's anatomy is my favorite one.

No comments: