Sunday, May 4, 2008

JOURNAL#18











The thing that I wan to do is to go shopping. I usually went shopping once a week while the time that I was in Taiwan. However, I am not often to do shopping since I have been here. The reason that I can think of probably is the distance. The environment here that is hard for me to adjust will be the distance whether you want to dine out or to do shopping even though you just want to buy some drink. You are not able to finish without driving. I have heard some good places for shopping such as Santa Monica , Pasadena or South coast plaza. But all of these locations require at least 20 minutes drive and it will cost more time if you hit the traffic. Sometimes, I really want to go out and visit some famous spots such as museum or shopping mall but I am lazy. Orz!! I will grasp the next vacation to visit some place after finishing this semester.

No comments: